Friday, April 20, 2012

Experiences

I was trying to find the link to this blog and some other promotional stuff for a friend who said she'd like to help promote the Show and typed the name into Google. Imagine my surprise when it came up on the first page, in the first 3 unpaid slots thanks to listing it with Eventbrite.

I'm not pimping eventbrite because I don't think even one ticket has been sold via that site, but they DID get me on the front page of Google, which must count for something. It was just a neat experience to realize that it IS out there, it IS developing quite a crush on the lesbian community, and I think the feeling will be mutual.

Still selling tickets, still auditioning contestants. Get your email to me so you can sign up for a slot to audition, or get your name on the list for a ticket.

$10 in advance, $12 at the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment